Wednesday, June 4, 2008

bored!

I have been up since 4:30 a.m. and have not been able to go to sleep. However, I am tired enough to not want to do anything but not enough to take a nap. So I tried watching the news but it is all garbage. Fox News is foaming at the mouth about anything that disagrees with the right wing ideology. CNN and MSNBC keep running the same damn Hillary story. I missed my best source for news, Telemundo, so now I have to wait until 6 p.m. to see what they have to say. In all honesty, I know some people will find it hard to believe, Telemundo is very balanced when presenting the news. You know they support the Hispanic community but their news stories are not left wing oriented like Fox news is for the conservative right. I guess I am going to have check out their website but that requires reading and I am not really in th mood for that. I read enough during these past four months.

1 comment:

Feigned Interest said...

Ey foo', chu been up to?